Food Skills Cymru
The Food Skills Cymru programme will fund the delivery of technical and staff development training to food & drink businesses located in Wales.
Funded by European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development
- The Food Skills Cymru programme will fund the delivery of technical and staff development training to food & drink businesses located in Wales.
- This will be available to all Food Supply Chain businesses (excluding retail) and can include accredited or non-accredited training plus bespoke solutions. E-learning options will also be available.
- Companies interested in engaging with the programme will also be entitled to a free skills diagnostic, which will help them create a workforce development plan for their business.
- Training can be delivered in ‘bite-sized’ chunks, thereby raising awareness of the benefits associated with full qualifications and apprenticeships.
- Bespoke solutions can be explored on a ‘case by case’ basis.
- Training will be delivered on-site wherever possible to limit any inconvenience to the business.
Contact: [email protected] | 01982 552646 | @foodskillscymru
Book 5 places and get a 10% discount!
If you book five or more places on any of our scheduled courses in Cardiff or Swansea then we will give you a 10% discount. Courses must be booked at the same time and paid for in advance of the date of the first course.
Please email us at [email protected] for availability and quote this offer to receive your discounted training.