If you’re unemployed you could be eligible to receive tailored support from ReAct+to get you into employment in the shortest time possible.
What is ReAct+?
ReAct+ offers tailored solutions which may include financial support, skills training and Personal Development Support to help remove barriers to employment, such as support with mental health, confidence building, language skills and more.
To be eligible for ReAct+ support you must be aged 18+ and be a resident in Wales with a right to live and work in the UK and either:
- Under formal notice of redundancy or
- Been made redundant or unemployed within the last 12 months or
- Be aged 18-24 and not in education, employment or training
What is available to you through ReAct+?
The support you get is tailored specifically to you and your situation. All support is designed around getting you into employment in the shortest time possible.
ReAct+ can include:
- Up to £1,500 to help you get the relevant skills you need – Vocational Training Grant
- Up to £4,550 to help cover childcare/caring costs when you’re training
- Up to £500 of personal development support to help remove barriers to employment – Personal Development Support
- Mentoring and work experience
- Up to £300 of extra support towards additional costs when you’re training, including travel and accommodation
If you’re interested in how ReAct+ can help you please contact Working Wales to book an appointment.
A Working Wales adviser will provide expert careers information, advice and guidance and will explore all of the options available to you.
If ReAct+ is the right fit, an adviser will support you with your application and help you create an action plan. Once your eligibility has been verified and your plan is approved, your adviser will complete your final submission.
Working Wales, delivered by Careers Wales, is funded by Welsh Government with support from the European Social Fund.